Your child will be receiving a packet of important paperwork the first week of school. They are attached below. Please review and return the forms requiring your signature to your child's Advisory/2nd period teacher by Friday, August 18th.
Please provide accurate and detailed contact information on the emergency cards. Should any contact information - phone numbers, address, etc. - change during the year, please come to the Attendance Office to make those changes.
- Attendance Information.pdf
- CA Ed Code 48200.pdf
- Condom Availability Program.pdf
- Electronic Equipment Policy.pdf
- Financial Responsibility for Damaged School Property.pdf
- Instructional School Calendar.pdf
- Publicity Authorization and Release.pdf
- Responsible Use Policy for District Computers pgs. 2-4, Spanish pgs. 10-12.pdf
- Student Dress Code Policy.pdf
- Student Emergency Information Form.pdf