How to run updates on your computer
- Press and hold the Windows Logo key + “F” on the keyboard for the search/find option (to the left of the space bar between CTRL and ALT).
- Click on the arrow next to "file" and change it to "Everywhere." Search for “Software Center” and open program if available.
- Wait 15 seconds for program to search for available updates. If any appear, select the checkbox and click the box labeled “Install” at the bottom right-hand of the box. If it has already installed available updates, none will show. Some updates require a restart after installation.
- If any updates failed, go to the “Installation Status” or “Installed Software” tab, select update and click “Retry” at the bottom right-hand of the box.
- If program was not available when searching, see Cody at the Textbook Room during Nutrition or Lunch.
UPDATE YOUR INTERNET CERTIFICATES FOR TEACHERS ONLY!!!!
Only teachers should use this link. If students use this link to update their certificates, it may cause conflicts with multiple uploads that the District is sending to student devices and cause even MORE issues that will need to be fixed. STUDENTS...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
TEACHERS ONLY, go to link below to update the certificates for your internet access.