Canoga Park High School will participate in a WASC Review for 2015-2016. This process will require input from our diverse communities so we can demonstrate all the wonderful happenings at Canoga.
- Certification to the public that the school is a trustworthy institution of learning
- Validates the integrity of a school’s program and student transcripts
- Fosters improvement of the school’s programs and operations to support student learning
- Assures a school community that the school’s purposes are appropriate and being accomplished through a viable educational program
- A way to manage change through regular assessment, planning, implementing, monitoring and reassessment
- Assists a school/district in establishing its priority areas for improvement as a result of the perpetual accreditation cycle that includes:
- School self-assessment of the current educational program for students.
- Insight and perspective from the visiting committee.
- Regular school staff assessment of progress through the intervening years between full self-studies.